About Peter

  1. Read Peter's Bio

Hypnosis Products

  •  Hypnosis CDs
  •  Hypnosis Mp3 downloads
  •  Hypnosis Slimming
    1. Stress & Relaxation
    2. Confidence & Calm
    3. Self Esteem
    4. Anxiety
    5. Letting Go of the Past
    6. Procrastination
    7. Motivation
    8. Self Sabotage
    9. Sleeplessness / Insomnia
    10. Blushing
    11. Interview
    12. Public Speaking
    13. Study Enhancement
    14. Stop Smoking
    15. Nail Biting

    Our Newsletter

    You Recently Viewed...

    Click to enlarge

    Golfing Confidence - Hypnosis Mp3 Download

    Peter Field Hypnotherapy
    Instant Mp3 Download
    Gift Wrapping:


    Product Description


    Golfing Confidence

    Want to get great golfing results? Play like a pro? Now you can join the pros and use hypnosis to really improve your game.

    Perhaps you’ve heard the saying: ‘Golf is 80% mental’. Yes, the other 20% is important, essential even. Practice and commitment play an enormous part in your ability to become a great golfer. But all the practice in the world won’t really help if your mind-set it out of sync.

    Over the years I have had the privilege of working with many golfers – from professional Ryder Cup champions, to serious amateur weekend sportsmen. And I have found that the major thing that separates the best players from the rest of the pack is their confidence and assurance on the golf course.

    Golfing Confidence Can Be Learned

    Just as you can learn how to hold a club, tee off, or execute a swing, so you can learn confidence on the golf course. That 80% is something that you can work on, and this hypnosis recording shows you how.

    Visualize to Realize

    golf2.jpg Visualization is an important aspect of any golfer’s game, and this powerful hypnosis session teaches you to use visualization, along with relaxation in order to improve your game.

    Get Golfing Results!

    Listen to my Golfing Confidence self-hypnosis recording on a regular basis and you’ll find yourself automatically using some of the same techniques the advanced golfers use, the strategies employed by professional golfers to reach and remain at the very top of their game.

    Why delay? Download my unique Golfing Confidence self hypnosis recording now and spring into action!

    A perfect partner for Motivate Yourself Now! hypnosis Mp3

    hypnosis mp3 hypnosis cd


    Cutting Edge Biorhythmic Music & Theta Tones

    theta-hypnosis-cd-mp3-downloads.jpgThis hypnosis CD uses cutting-edge technology 60 beat biorhythmic music which corresponds to your biological rhythm, and is embedded with Theta tones.

    Theta Tones induce an altered state of consciousness and the Theta Brain Wave is known as the hypnogogic state, which is the trance state entered immediately before sleep. This is the deeply relaxed dreamy state generally associated with right-brain activity which allows access to the subconscious and the superconscious. In this state, we have access to insights, bursts of creativity and fresh ideas.

    It is a key state for changing your reality by the use of vivid imagery and hypnotic suggestion.

    The 60 beat biorhythmic music used in this hypnosis MP3 corresponds to your biological rhythm, and contains embedded subliminal suggestions for self-esteem. It has been used by hospitals in order to promote post-surgical healing. It has also been used in schools for children with ADHD and by US government agencies to promote sleep and stress management. US hospitals have played it to promote wellness and healing after surgery.

    Other Details

    File Size::
    60 mb approx
    Running Time::
    20 min approx
    Download Limit::
    10 attempts within 48 hours
    Download Availability::
    Instant. Download remains available for 48 hours

    Find Similar Products by Category


    Your Shopping Cart

    Currency Converter

    Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.

    United Kingdom UK Pound
    European Union Euro
    United States US Dollars

    Add to Wish List

    Click the button below to add the Golfing Confidence - Hypnosis Mp3 Download to your wish list.